Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Journey to Guatemala {Deeper: Pt. Two}

This time tomorrow morning, our Guatemala team will be less than an hour out from landing in Guatemala City. I have been overwhelmed at the amount of support I have received on this journey. Thank you, for allowing me to not only fulfill a dream, but also say yes to my God and obey His calling in my life. If you are looking to support us while we are over there, prayers are so welcome!!! Pray that we would be open- open to what God has in store. Pray that our hearts and eyes would be open to what He has to show us... open to His Spirit and It's promptings. Prayers for immediate obedience. Prayers for safe travels and peace that comes only from God. Thank you, in advance, for these prayers... and thank you for the ones you have sent up even before this. God has been in even the smallest of details of this trip from the very beginning and I believe with every fiber of my being that what He has in store for these next five days will be life-changing for all.

Who knew that 6 months ago, when I asked God to take me deeper, that it would mean going to a place I'd never been, to love on a people I've never met. I'm in pretty deep. My feet are not touching the bottom and I'm not standing on my own. And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.


Waiting in expectation...
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment